Jim Hudson Lexus and Lexus Financial Services - We help you get where you're going
Selecting the right financing can be as important as choosing the right vehicle. The flexible programs available at Jim Hudson Lexus, Augusta can help you obtain the Lexus vehicle you need with the financing option that's right for your business. With competitive APRs on financing and superior levels of service, our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer care throughout our relationship.
Jim Hudson Lexus, in conjunction with Lexus Financial Services, is excited to announce the launch of Business Solutions, a suite of programs and services created exclusively for our business customers.
Business Solutions offers our business customers the flexibility they need and the convenient options they deserve to fund and manage their vehicles. For example, Vehicle Credit Lines enable our business customers to come back for additional vehicles without going through repetitive paperwork and the financial approval process each time. Consolidated Billing Statements provide a consolidated view of all monthly payments and enable our business customers to remit one payment covering all accounts. Our Open End Lease Plan is ideal for business customers looking to combine the cash flow & tax advantages of Leasing with the flexibility of ownership.
Jim Hudson Lexus proudly represents Lexus, America's best-selling luxury line of motor vehicles. See us for your executive vehicle needs. We are confident our selection of vehicles and Business Solutions will provide your business with the tools you need to keep your business running strong!
With our great selection of vehicles, excellent products, competitive rates and superior service department, our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer care throughout our relationship. Please call Kyle Christiansen at 706-650-9999 for more information.
Finance & Lease Options
Closed End Lexus Business Lease Plan
- Allows you to operate vehicles without potentially paying the full cost of ownership
- You have the option of purchasing the vehicle at the end of the lease or during the term of the lease
- You are responsible for excess mileage and excess wear and use charges
- If you terminate early, other charges will apply
Retail Lexus Business Finance Plan
- Attractive APRs and flexible terms are available
- You enjoy the benefits of full ownership from day one
Open End Lexus Business Lease Plan
- Commercial open end lease with a Terminal Rental Adjustment Clause (TRAC)
- Vehicles can be customized with specialty equipment and paint
- Your end of term options are:
- You can purchase the vehicle at the agreed upon TRAC Value
- If not purchased, Lexus Financial Services (LFS) will sell the vehicle at lease end. If the net sale amount is over the TRAC value, you receive the surplus. If under, you are responsible to pay the difference.
- Projected end of term TRAC value is established at lease inception based on vehicle usage.
Consolidated Billing Statements
- Available upon request for business customers with multiple vehicles financed
- All monthly invoices are consolidated into a single statement with summary details on individual accounts
- Allows you to remit one payment covering all accounts
Lexus Business Credit Lines
- Pre-qualified vehicle credit lines for any of the Business Solutions finance options
- Allows you to plan ahead for future acquisitions
- Eliminates the need to go through the credit approval process each time you finance an additional vehicle
- Exclusively for acquisition of vehicles on pre-published LFS lease or finance contracts
- Pre-qualified vehicle credit lines are subject to additional terms and conditions
- One master agreement is signed, additional vehicles financed or leased are handled by a supplemental schedule
- Only one master agreement needs to be signed
- Allows for varied delivery dates
- Available on Closed End Lease, Open End Lease, and Retail Finance Plans
Lexus Vehicle Protection Products
- Pre-paid maintenance is a convenient and affordable way for you to maintain your vehicle according to the manufacturer's recommended maintenance schedule
- GAP (Guaranteed Auto Protection) helps protect your business from an unexpected financial obligation if your vehicle is declared a total loss from causes such as theft, accident, fire, or flood
- Vehicle Service Agreements supplement your vehicle's warranty on covered components
*Finance and Lease programs are subject to credit approval through Jim Hudson Lexus and Lexus Financial Services.
Not all applicants will qualify.